One growing team. One powerful goal.
Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged-and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we
focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.
SNHU employees are a team in
every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives, and ideas to create a vibrant work
environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance, and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to
transform the lives of learners.
As a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual
differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. Therefore,
we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all of our employees feel welcomed, valued, and empowered.
We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its
By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming
lives-beginning with yours.
Here’s more information about the job you clicked on:
The Agile Project
Manager/Scrum Master will collaborate with stakeholders to deliver high-quality learning experiences. In conjunction with Program Managers,
they will be responsible for providing project management support for academic program development. This includes leading development teams
using Scrum / Agile frameworks and project management practices. This encompasses facilitating teams to develop product releases according
to product development and launch timelines. The Scrum Master will work with project team members, some of whom are new to the Scrum
Methodology, to successfully apply, agile practices, values, and principles to an existing project management methodology. The Scrum Master
facilitates the project team’s development activities, works to remove impediments, and provides servant leadership to the development team.
This individual will partner with project stakeholders and development team members to help facilitate prioritization of the backlog for a
product to ensure successful project execution. This role entails executing details of modified sprint-based processes that include: backlog
management, planning, building quality in, and facilitating retrospectives. This position will lead daily standups, manage project
schedules, and report on progress.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply working knowledge of project
management and Agile practices, values, and principles.
- Assess team readiness and coach on scrum methodologies, processes, and best
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective meetings and backlog refinements.
- Handle day-to-day
- Effectively communicate, both written and verbally, within development teams and across functional
- Provide regular updates on project status.
- Ability to manage conflict resolution at all levels within an
- Other duties as assigned and based on the business needs.
- Where applicable, understand and apply basic
fundamentals of software development processes and procedures to academic program / course development projects and processes.
iterative development strategies to ongoing academic program development projects.
- Proactively identify issues as they arise and
elevate them to the project team and leadership for resolution.
- Support Product Owner, designers, architects, sponsors, Program
Managers and other stakeholders to successfully deliver the product.
- Continuous monitoring of progress of deliverables to deadlines
throughout project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Scrum Master
- 3-5 years of progressive project management/Agile responsibilities
- Experience in using standard project
management and change management practices and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to create solutions and ideas that add
- Experience in maintaining strong, collaborative working relationships with leadership, stakeholders and project
- Strong attention to detail, a passion for strategic thinking and problem solving, and ability to deliver rich, business
insights to drive business decisions
- Experience with agile and project management software like Jira, SharePoint, MS
- Project Management skills and experience.
- Experience mentoring
and coaching team members in Agile
- Ability to effectively work with multiple scrum teams
- Strong verbal and written
- Ability to be flexible with regard to agile processes and methodologies to adapt to institutional
- Excellent time management, organization and personal effectiveness skills, as well as good computer skills, including
proficiency with Microsoft Office and other web-based tools.
- Flexibility to work hours beyond 8 to 4:30, based on the business needs
Please note that a background check is required for employment.