Fisher College is seeking Information Technology faculty member and Program Director, to begin in the 2021-22 academic year. We seek an
individual who can teach various courses in Information Technology and computer science and continue the development of this relatively new
major at Fisher College.
The Information Technology program prepares students for careers in information technology, software
development, game development and cybersecurity. As Program Director you will engage students in the class room, extra-curricular
activities, advising and help students launch their career with technical internships.
This is an in-person, Boston campus based
A successful candidate will possess the following requirements:
degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (doctoral degree preferred)
- Candidates should have a strong background in
Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, and Information Technology.
- Experience working in information technology or software
- Ability to teach introductory/advanced courses in Computer Science.
- A strong interest in working
with undergraduate students.
- Ability and willingness to engage industry partners in creating internship, and mentorship
opportunities for student.
- Willingness to engage in a variety of instructional modalities.
- Excellent written and oral