Backend API Developer
The backend API developer will work with the product manager and UI/UX lead to design APIs to support user facing functions. They will understand how to build services that scale and are bound to an SLA. They will take a test driven approach and build adequate unit test coverage for the features they build. They will be familiar and experienced in test driven development. This role is expected to function within a multi-disciplinary scrum team and will execute on features with the direction and guidance of senior engineers.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Python – Django Framework (2+ years)
- GoLang Experience nice to have
- Database Experience (SQL, Graph DB etc.) (2+ years)
- Elasticsearch Experience Nice To Have
- Kafka experience nice to have
- AWS/GCP or Azure Experience (2+ years)
- Docker and Container Orchestration Desired (EKS, Kubernetes) (1+ years)
About the Company
We are solving one of the technologies biggest challenges, through an intelligence
based approach, leveraging Behavioral Science to identify and classify Technologies in a
customer environment -driving that intelligence into other key Technologies, (ex. SIEM),
improving operational rigor and security.
- At present 100% virtual. Soon to establish offices in Northern VA/DC are. Flexible on virtual/remote work.
- No one has built this platform, much needed in large enterprise, sure to be smashing success!
- Compensation is well aligned to early startups, including healthcare and generous employee equity plans.
- Super technical leaders and visionary individuals, high degree of collaboration across the team.
- Track record of success in past start-ups.
- Significant backing from a Tier-1 west-coast VC firm, a major publicly traded cyber security company and several high profile security industry luminaries.
- 1+ year in business and we now have a working SaaS solution, paying customers and additional funding. The sky is the limit.