Backend Engineer @ BoostUp
We are looking for a fully remote Backend Developer with over 4 years of professional experience. You will be working alongside a world-class team on a SaaS platform. We highly value backend experience with any programming language, preferably Python.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new features for the platform using Python.
- Help define the architecture of the backend application.
- Diagnose issues on production systems proactively using various monitoring tools.
- Work with the DevOps team to define operational, security, and performance details.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – customer success, product, and design.
What You Should Know:
- Flask, Django or FastAPI
- MongoDB or PostgreSQL, writing efficient queries, data modeling
- Experience building data pipelines
Why Work with us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside seriously talented engineers with plenty of industry experience.
- We’ll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to guide our team.
- We work remotely. You work from where you want, provided you’re based in South America.
- This is a long-term, full-time role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.
About the Company
BoostUp.ai is the first Intelligent Revenue Management Platform built for the digital-selling and remote sales era.
BoostUp solves the oldest problem in sales: the black box problem. The black box of Sales forecasting, pipelines, activity, and deals. Sales today operates on biased self-reported information and leaders are forced to use guess-work to make decisions causing forecasting slippage, lower win rates, inconsistent quota attainment, poor capacity allocation and inefficient pipeline management.
BoostUp’s AI platform brings holistic meaning to structured and unstructured sources of sales data – from emails, calendars, call recordings, transcripts, slack and such and helps sales leaders make better, more accurate decisions. Those capabilities are even more essential in the current, 100% distributed work model – which some sales teams are navigating for the first time.
BoostUp is founded by repeat SaaS entrepreneurs from Google, Yahoo & VMware and funded by top VCs. BoostUp’s market is composed of large B2B companies constituting $10B+ in initial TAM.