Blender Python Developer
I’m excited to share that at Graswald we are hiring. We are looking for Python Blender Add-on developer.
If you are interested in being the project lead and main developer for at least one larger add-on including our ecosystem add-on Gscatter, we want to hear more from you.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Blender add-on developer to work as part of a small team developing and maintaining our free scattering add-on Gscatter as well as internal production add-ons.
What you’ll achieve:
- You’ll be the project lead and main developer for at least one larger add-on including our ecosystem add-on Gscatter.
- You’ll be working as a developer or project lead on other add-ons.
- You’ll work closely with other developers and artists to improve our internal tools
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 2+ years experience in Blender add-on development
- Solid understanding of Blender Geometry Nodes
- Proficiency in Python
- Solid technical understanding of 3D concepts and 3D production pipelines
- Solid understanding of current development practices, e.g. version control, code reviews, etc.
- Experience as a project lead
- First experience or interest in leading a small technical team
About the Company
We are on a mission to bring the beauty and complexity of nature into the virtual world. We make it incredibly easy for 3D Artists around the world to create amazing 3D environments in an artist-friendly and creative way. We have big dreams for where to go next, and we’d love to have you on this journey with us.
We have been working on this together since 2018 and have customers and partners like Autodesk, NVIDIA, Amazon Games and thousands more. Today, we’re growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We’re passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the thousands of people Graswald already reaches worldwide.