Cloud Automation Engineer (f/m/d)
Our cross-functional, fully agile storage team develops and maintains the performance, reliability and efficiency analyses. We further improve the stack by optimising all aspects of the product in its development lifecycle. Together we select the hardware, create our own management software and refine our processes for continuous deployment. As one of our Cloud Automation Engineers you can look forward to:
- Develop our cloud storage solution.
- Automate every task in order to improve the reliability and velocity of the system.
- Improve our continuous deployment process and tools.
- You participate in flexible on-call and duty rotation shifts.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- You have extensive experience with Python as a programming language.
- You bring solid knowledge of config management and workflow automation preferable with Salt or Rundeck.
- You are familiar with Linux systems administration (Debian or Ubuntu).
- You are fluent in business English in reading and writing (German is a plus).
About the Company
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.