$42,286 to $44,400.30 USD Per Year
Location: Instructional Performing Arts Center (IPAC)
- Associate degree in Computer Sciences or related area from a regionally accredited institution and two (2) years of relevant full-time work experience in PC system setup, configuration, and repair
- Four (4) years of related work experience and an industry recognized computer certification may be substituted for Associate degree
- Satisfactory criminal history background check
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability in dealing successfully with end users
- Must be able to work evening hours and weekends
- Must have/maintain a valid Florida driver’s license and maintain reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel between college locations
- Must have a satisfactory back x‑ray with the ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Network support experience and A+ certification
- 4 years of experience preferred
All required application material must be uploaded via the online application system. The application materials required are:
1. Cover letter
2. Current resume
3. Copy of transcripts
4. Proof of eligibility, if claiming a right of Veteran’s Preference (DD-214 and/or any additional supporting documentation, as required) *
No other submitted materials will qualify you to be considered for this position. The application review process may be initiated with unofficial transcripts; however, official transcripts must be received during the initial term of hire. Applications with incomplete or incorrect documents will not be considered.
Pasco-Hernando State College
Attn: Human Resources Office (Job #1170)
10230 Ridge Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
*For consideration of Veteran’s Preference, eligibility documents must be uploaded and attached to the online application.
For assistance with online applications, call 727-816-3169.