Data Integration Architect/Engineer: Python
Shatzkin Systems is recruiting for an ETL integration architect/engineer to expand our team. Shatzkin Systems focuses on the intersection of healthcare IT and operations and brings a level of quality and integrity to data ingestion that is not found regularly in the industry.
- Work closely with resources at client sites to understand their data needs
- Work closely with internal and external data architects to engineer ETL solutions
- Troubleshoot ETL ingestion logic and review existing code for efficiencies
- Code, test, and implement ETL logic
- Review and document new/existing code
- Translate code in real-time discussions about changes/modifications
Candidates will be asked to complete take-home Python exercise, as well as sample tasks live during interview process.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Experience with Python
- Hands on experience with writing Python scripts for data manipulation
- Experience with ETL data flows
- Experience with Regular Expressions and XML a plus
- Experience with CCD & FHIR healthcare standards a plus
- Self-starter and desire to move projects forward and to completion
- Curiosity to understand best practices, how details fit into big picture
- Desire to work to incredibly high standard for testing quality, outcomes
About the Company
Shatzkin Systems, Inc. is a small Healthcare IT consulting firm focused on the intersection of Healthcare IT and operations. Shatzkin Systems has several long term clients that comprise the bulk of our work, with some short term clients mixed in as well.
Shatzkin System’s culture is to be the best at what we do, constantly striving for the highest level of quality and continually evaluating internal workflows for process improvements.
Preference for local/in-office candidates, but would consider US based remote role for the right candidate.
Candidates can apply here: