Columbia International University is seeking a Database Team Manager. The Database Team Manager provides direction and coordination of
database teams in the implementation of systems and projects and interfaces with faculty, staff and vendors to prioritize and manage
expectations regarding projects and IT initiatives.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
- Provide direction,
coordination and oversight in the implementation of system upgrades, enhancements and reporting.
- Contribute information and
recommendations to enhance university processes and applications to accomplish goals and add value to current business practices.
- Lead and facilitate activities that enhance communication and interaction among the functional representatives regarding technology best
practice processes and solutions.
- Track and report on project initiatives maintain status on progress, schedule and budgets.
SOME REQUIREMENTS ARE
- Must be a self-starter willing to take initiative, work independently and
manage multiple projects with converging deadlines.
- Must be a problem solver demonstrating the ability to work effectively with
diverse personalities and end user capabilities in the development of effective solutions to business problems.
- Working knowledge
of EX modules, PowerFaids and supporting systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three years experience working in a
Higher Education academic environment.
- Three years experience working with Jenzabar student systems.
CIU provides a benefits package that includes 100% of the employee’s cost of membership in the
Health Plan; a 401(k) plan with match opportunity, vacation, discounted tuition Pre3K-Master’s, and more.
may access the FULL job description and complete the CIU Employment Application by going to the
Employment page at www.ciu.edu.
Columbia International University (CIU) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age or disability is prohibited. Because CIU is a religious institution, it exercises those rights afforded to religious institutions which allow the use of religious qualifications and tenets in personnel actions.