DevOps Engineer / Cloud-native AWS Engineer (m/w/d)
You’ll continue to move our tech stack forward. Currently we are using:
- AWS, hundreds of resources are provisioned in a fully automated way using Pulumi (modern IaC, Terraform next-level).
- GitHub for repository hosting, build pipelines and deployments
- Serverless functions
- Microservices with the latest Python version, Java and database backends (PostgreSQL)
- Angular in the latest version for the frontend with automated E2E tests (Cypress)
What can you expect?
- Flexibility granted. You decide where you want to work, e.g fully remote or in one of our well-connected offices in Würselen near Aachen and in Cologne’s Rheinauhafen.
- Appreciative collaboration in a pleasant and highly motivated work environment. Together we achieve more!
- With structured onboarding, mentoring as well as development opportunities you are taken care of from the start!
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
You have good knowledge in at least one of these areas:
- Public Cloud environment (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- IaC (e.g., Pulumi, Terraform, Ansible)
- Programming language (e.g., Python, TypeScript)
- Running web applications with databases (relational databases, NoSQL databases)
- CI/CD, especially the planning, creation and maintenance of build and deployment workflows.
- Basic topics such as Linux, containers (Docker), networks, DNS, HTTP, mail, version control sytems (git)
About the Company
We are a sustainably growing, innovative technology company with locations in Cologne and Aachen. We provide user-friendly software for financial consulting of the future to banks and insurance companies.