This position is primarily responsible for maintaining and advancing Gamma Phi Beta Sorority’s
technology suite, integrations and applications as well as ensuring accurate and timely reporting and analytics of Sorority and member
information based on organizational needs. This position serves as the information management liaison on all projects that require
technology updates and manages technology functionality, analysis, and security exposure to ensure optimal and efficient operations and
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Manage Gamma Phi Beta’s technology suite and security including the iMIS membership database, chapter reporting
system, learning management system and online software packages, including oversight of routine maintenance, upgrades, and new
- Lead and manage the technology department staff.
- Oversee training, development, recognition, and
- Conduct weekly one on one meetings and regular team meetings.
- Oversee training, development, recognition, and
- Promote and direct
cross-departmental relational collaboration and understanding of software integration and needs.
- Oversee third party software
integration and functionality.
- Lead the organization through technology transitions to keep systems relevant and current.
- Manage the service, support, and consulting of the outsourced technology vendors, including overseeing their commission to install new
hardware and software, manage security measures and support technology applications (including web and office applications).
- Document software policies, procedures, data standards/flows and change orders for new or revised database functions. Work with staff
who are subject matter experts to map workflow for database integration.
- Develop and maintain standard and subscription reports for
obtaining statistics and demographics from the organization’s software suite. Provide high level custom reports as needed.
- Oversee the purchase and installation of hardware technology and office equipment.
- Ensure hardware and software operate in
conformance with specifications.
- Oversee customer service support relating to software usage and the end user experience.
- Oversee the organization’s files in SharePoint; manage access and maintenance, assist staff users, create policies and procedures
for electronic file organization.
- Develop and deliver training resources and materials pertaining to technologies for staff and
- Develop long-range plan for upgrades and new systems; research and make recommendations for purchases of computer
equipment, supplies and services based on need assessments, planning, and budgeting.
- Serve as a staff representative of the
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or
university in related degree program; five to seven years related experience and/or training in database and technology suite management,
application and administration; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Three to five years supervisory experience
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to interface technology
applications and the subject matter expert and end-user; ability to meet staff where they are at and bring them along in understanding
technology usage and integration.
- Detail-oriented with “big picture” vision, and effective work practices under
pressure while meeting applicable deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership in project management.
- Strong analytical thinking
combined with proven interpersonal/relational skills.
- Excellent organizational, documentation, verbal and written communication
skills including presentation and training skills.
- Professional, calm, patient, customer-service oriented manner.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Prior experience with a Greek membership
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
expert knowledge of and experience with: iMIS, iMIS not-for-profit add-on products including Interactive Chapter Experience (ICE) and
CSiDonate, Internet software, file organization (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams), spreadsheet (Excel), electronic mail (Microsoft and Outlook),
and presentation (PowerPoint) software as well as advanced proficiency in learning management systems, network systems, membership
databases, SQL databases and SSMS, Crystal and SSRS reporting.
Business Related Contacts
Headquarters staff, International Council, Sorority members, organization volunteers, inter-fraternal peers, and organizational partners, as
The position is based at Gamma Phi Beta’s International Headquarters in
Centennial, Colorado. This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule.
Benefits and Compensation
Compensation is commensurate with experience and education. The hiring range for this role is $75,000 to $85,000 annually. Gamma Phi Beta
offers a full benefits package, including health, life, disability, vision and dental insurance coverage; paid time off; and participation
in Gamma Phi Beta’s 401(k) plan after a year of eligible service.