Join our team as the Engineering CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) Program Administrator in Yellowstone National Park!
The CMMS Program Administrator is a full-time, year-round position located in Yellowstone National Park and based out of the offices in Mammoth Hot Springs. This position reports directly to the Director of Engineering. This position is responsible for providing leadership, coordination and administration of all aspects of the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) Program. If you have a passion for nature and want to be a part of a great Engineering Team, this may be a great opportunity for you!
- Position Type: Full Time Year Round
- Schedule: ~40+ Hours Per Week
- Location: Mammoth area of Yellowstone National Park
- Housing: Not included; employee will need to secure housing in Gardiner, Emigrant or Livingston, MT
The Must Haves
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Exceptional organizational habits and excellent grammar and writing skills
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation
- Sick Time
- Xanterra Travel Collection discounts
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
To learn more about living, working, and exploring Yellowstone, check out our website.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding and serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the CMMS system. Provide leadership, coordination, and administration of all aspects of the CMMS program.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the Engineering Department, and of the organization as a whole.
- Oversee location inventory storerooms; research and develop ideas for storeroom organization and inventory control procedures; facilitate mid-season inventory spot checks with the help of the R&M Purchasing Agent.
- Coordinate with GAO and R&M Purchasing Agent the annual inventory audits and reconciliations.
- Communicate often with CMMS users, team members, and the CMMS committee to ensure effective and efficient program delivery.
- Identify and recommend training and development of CMMS team members.
- Work with CMMS team on continuous improvement initiatives specific to assets, preventative maintenance, work management, and inventory and procurement.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures for system best practices. Create and update CMMS desk guides and CMMS-related SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify all CMMS tasks to be performed; work with CMMS team members and the CMMS Committee to identify priorities and set timelines for completion; facilitate CMMS Team and Committee meetings.
- Work closely with CMMS System Administrator to determine best system processes, perform internal audits of program data, and set priorities and timelines for configuration changes and reporting needs.
- Participate in testing of new processes and changed configurations within the system.
- Provide regular reporting on the program to upper-level management.
- Provide CMMS work management end-user training to maintenance staff, park-wide technicians & crew leads, and Engineering staff to ensure continued growth of system usage.
- Provide facility-related CMMS training to other department users on service requests, monitoring formal inspection work orders, etc.as requested.
- Conduct routine internal audits of program data; analyze system data and processes to identify trends and training opportunities to optimize process effectiveness.
- Create specialty work order hierarchies in Maximo including the Annual Outside Maintenance Budget, Opening and Closing, NPS Formal Inspection Deficiencies and others as requested; monitor for accuracy and completion.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by seeking out and attending workshops and trainings, reviewing professional publications, and establishing networks.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Work independently under broad organizational guidelines to achieve facilities department objectives.
- Ability to plan, organize and administer culture conducive to continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Ability to work with a significant diversity of individuals and/or groups.
- Excellent communication skills to direct, supervise, motivate and communicate change in a positive manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships; maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Set schedules and meet deadlines. Prepare meeting agendas, compose a variety of documents, and facilitate group discussions.
- Proven proficiency with a CMMS program and all Microsoft products.
- Must be capable of lifting and moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to walk long distances over uneven terrain and climb stairs and ladders in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, kneel, and crawl for long periods of time as required.
- Works for the majority of time sitting at a desk using a computer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status