Engineering Data Scientist
Do you enjoy transforming user experiences with efficiency and Security? Do you want to change the game in biometric recognition and solve big technical challenges? Do you wake up and look forward to growing your knowledge in deep learning-based algorithms? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Strong background utilizing deep neural networks (DNN) and scripting languages including TensorFlow 2.0 Keras, TensorFlowLite for C++, Python, OpevCV, DLIB, OpenCL, OpenVINO, Keras, Caffe, Onyx, etc.
- Subject matter expert developing deep learning-based algorithms and model training infrastructure encompassing CNN, ANN, LSTM, RNN, GAN, Auto-Encoders, etc.
- Ability to build/support/integrate open-source libraries using CMAKE
- Demonstrated success in data science centric product development
- Management of large data volumes for model training and validation
- A minimum of 10+ years relevant professional experience
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Related Field Preferred; candidates with equivalent education plus relevant work experience may also be considered
- Subject matter expert on biometric product technology, product performance envelope, and state-of-the-art machine learning developments
About the Company
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places, and things, allowing people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely.
We are a high-tech software company headquartered in Austin, TX, with over 4,000 worldwide employees.
Check us out here: www.hidglobal.com and https://youtu.be/23km5H4K9Eo