- Responsible for cleaning guest rooms and making them comfortable and inviting.
- Responsible for a variety of tasks in and around the kitchen such as light food prep, serving food in a cafeteria, running pre-ordered food to tables, performing dishwasher duties, and running a cash register.
- Make sure linen is clean and has been processed in a quality manner. The linens from each of our hotels and restaurants are sent to our central laundry facility located in Gardiner, MT to be cleaned, sorted, folded and sent back out into the park.
Front of House Restaurant
- Responsible for greeting and seating guests, taking reservations, using a seating charts to organize table rotation, and assisting with other dining room operations as needed.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the campground, cleaning and sanitizing restroom facilities, and assisting guests with necessary information
- Lifting requirements of 40 lbs
- Driver’s license required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and walk, stand, bend, kneel and climb up and down stairs for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Ability to push or pull up to 200 pounds occasionally when moving linen bins.
- Working with chemicals
- Good communication and time management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.