Frequently Asked Questions
All Accounts Are FREE To Create
- On the right side of the top menu, click "Sign In".
- You then will be directed to the "Welcome Back" page where you can login if you already have an account. If you don't already have an account, click "Create a new account" at the bottom of the page.
- On the "Create a new account" page you must fill in all the required fields. If you wound like to become an National Cyber Security Training Academy "Affiliate" make sure you select "Yes"
- Click "Sign In" on the top right menu
- After you enter your email address and password, you will be taken to your dashboard.
- If you have purchased or signed up for any free courses, webinars or seminars you will find it here.
Yes it is. The name National Cyber Security University changed to National Cyber Security Training Academy on May 1st, 2021.
Yes we are a CompTIA partner since 2016.
Yes we do. We are a member of ILEETA. We support all Law Enforcement officers. We offer discounts to all Law Enforcement and Military.
Every course is priced different. Find the course you would like, select it and you will find the price at the bottom of the description.
Some courses will allow you to make payments. Select the course you are looking for and at the bottom of the description you will find the price for the course. If the course allows you to make payments it will be listed there and how many payments you can make. If you want to take a course that does not have a payment, contact a representative to see if you can work our a payment.
We take all major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Yes we do. You can request a refund up to 3 days after you purchased a course.
Laptops are available to students for certain courses starting September 1, 2021. If you purchased your course before then, you do not qualified for the laptop, but can purchase one separately.