Full Stack Python Developer
Agilious is looking for a Full Stack Developer – Python/Django to join our Agile Consulting practice. Our Agile consultants work closely with our customers to support them throughout their project needs. Our goal is to help our clients deliver value quickly and delight their end users by enabling a healthy Agile mindset and practices.
- Build robust, performant, user-facing web applications in Python/Django supporting millions of daily users
- Develop, create, and ship new functionality for user interaction and scientific data backend, using modern APIs and frameworks
- Work as an integral part of an agile product team to deliver an unbelievably great user experience
- Deliver responsive, accessible, mobile-friendly code of high quality (automated test/build/deploy)
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
Required skills and experience:
- BS in Computer Science or scientific field (engineering, physics), or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Full stack Web applications development, using python and Django
- Experience with relational database modeling and data migration
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with version control systems like Git or SVN
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and team player
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience developing Django web applications and services
- Experience using web services and RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with search engines and backends (Lucene, Solr)
- Semantic markup and modern web layout techniques
- Automated regression testing with Selenium
- Proficient understanding of Git version control system
- Experience with agile development processes
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
About the Company
Why Work at Agilious – We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way:
- We hire smart people.
- We encourage our team to raise their hand when they see an opportunity to change our existing processes.
- We value culture and believe our business thrives in the diversity of our teams.
- We offer company paid medical benefits that are designed to support our employees.
- We offer competitive salaries and a 401(k) plan with profit sharing.
- We operate like a startup with a proven business model that’s growing fast!
- We have Casual dress code (jeans are welcome).
- We have an amazing professional development program that allows you to stay current and on top of your field.
- We are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience.
- We encourage creativity and embrace change.
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative.
- We collaborate with our leadership team on a daily basis to ensure vision alignment and transparency as an organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.