Come help us build a more connected world! We’re looking for experienced Python/Django developers to join our team and be part of the creation of communication tools for other developers and organizations. If you consider yourself a team player who thinks outside of the box and you’re ready to show your true potential as a Python Web Developer, keep reading!
You’ll be working day in and out with a talented team of developers, a project manager, and directly with our client to continue to scale an existing platform. You will not only be involved in programming features but in the entire development process of defining an idea to bringing it to life. We have a passion for leveraging teamwork to come up with innovative, quality solutions. Would you like to be a part of it?
Stack Builders’s vision is software built to make a difference. We aim to empower the end-users of our clients’ platforms by building quality, pragmatic custom software. Engineers like you are key players in creating that future!
Sounds interesting, right? We’re just getting started – let’s get into the details!
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Proficiency in using Python in web development.
- Proficiency with Django and REST-framework (Wagtail CMS experience is nice to have).
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code.
- Experience using Test-Driven Development practices.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Ability to find pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- High attention to detail and the ability to break down and implement new ideas and designs.
- Ability to overlap at least 4 hours with the US PT timezone (UTC-7)
- Currently located and able to work in either Canada, the United States, or Ireland.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- You will be part of a culture with a strong focus on learning and growth.
- You will have regular pairing sessions with teammates.
- You will play a critical role in interesting and challenging projects.
- You can participate in company-sponsored conferences, OSS projects, tutorials, blog posts, and technical talks.
- You will get to meet exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers that will support you and help you thrive!
- Does this sound like the right fit for you? We want to meet you!
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting https://www.stackbuilders.com/ or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials.
About the Company
We are an international software consultancy.