*BONUS: Free employee housing through October 19th 2022*
Be part of a team caring for the comfort of our guests by joining the Housekeeping team in Yellowstone. The unforgettable experience starts with you!
As the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone, we operate 9 comfortable lodging facilities offering over 2,000 guest rooms spread out over 6 locations. Guest accommodations include both cabins and hotel-style rooms that range from rustic to modern. The Housekeeping department offers many opportunities for career growth. Learn more about the Housekeeping department.
- Position Type: Seasonal
- Wage: $13-15/hr dependent on position
- Season Dates: April 2022- November 2022
- Schedule: 40 hours, 5 days/per week. May include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Gardiner, Grant, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
Perks & Benefits
- Free In-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities
- All meals provided at low cost including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period + tax)
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, van trips, hiking, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click here for more perks
Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram
, and Facebook
See Yourself Here!
Applicants for a Housekeeping job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and business needs:
- Responsible for cleaning guest rooms and making them comfortable and inviting.
- Responsible for cleaning public spaces of our hotels/lodges and providing a welcoming environment to our guests.
- Ability to work on a small team or independently while staying motivated and on-task.
- Customer service experience is preferred as this position involves more guest interaction than the other housekeeping positions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and walk, stand, bend, kneel and climb up and down stairs for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Ability to push or pull up to 200 pounds occasionally when moving linen bins.
- Working with chemicals
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.