Be part of a team caring for the comfort of our employees. Join the Human Resources team in Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Lodges provides onsite housing in nearly 30 dorm-style employee living quarters, which house our nearly 3,500 seasonal employees each year. Our employee housing and field HR staff is responsible for ensuring our employees live in a clean, safe environment and comply with company policy and procedure. Learn more about the Human Resources department.
- Position Type: Seasonal, Full-time
- Season Dates: April 2022-October 2022
- Schedule: 40 hours, 5 days/per week. May include weekends, evenings and holidays
- Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Gardiner, Grant, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
Perks & Benefits
- In-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities
- Al meals provided including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, entertainment, games, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- Click here for more perks
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on
See Yourself Here
Applicants for a Human Resources job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and business needs:
Assistant Human Resources Management – Canyon Village
Housing Manager – Canyon Village
The Housing Manager will oversee the daily management of employee dormitories and housing staff. This includes oversight of employee housing and assignments, enforcing all housing policies and procedures, and ensuring that seasonal employees have the best living situation possible while maximizing bed usage and applying fair consistent room assignment practices at all times. This position will also ensure the Housing staff is actively building communities throughout residences.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Policy and Procedure compliance
- Familiarity with seasonal housing operations
- Demonstrated skills relating to training, time management, organization, leadership, decision making, problem-solving, and interpersonal communication
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.