$24.97+ USD Per Hour
Open Until Filled
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology seeks an Information Technology Supervisor to join our Information Technology Service (ITS) team. This position will manage the SD Mines ITS Help Desk and provide technical support for a large number of desktop and mobile PCs and their users. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot and repair PC issues quickly and efficiently. Other duties include:
- Manage student workers;
- Coordinate technical requests with appropriate staff to maintain a high level of service;
- Coordinate technical requests with appropriate staff to maintain a high level of service, effectively managing a variety of responsibilities;
- Provide technical support for various administrative software packages including SDeZBuy, Transact, eAccounts and Microsoft Office products;
- Serve as technical representative for administrative software project initiatives, for SD Mines campus and SD Board of Regents statewide systems.
- a wide variety of computer software, hardware, and peripherals;
- mobile devices and technologies (cell phones, tablets);
- base level network protocols and topologies.
- diagnose and resolve workstation and network problems;
- operate a variety of software applications;
- establish effective working relationships;
- coordinate workloads with student workers;
- communicate effectively with others;
- be detail orientated, handle multiple tasks, prioritize accordingly and meet strict deadlines;
- maintain confidentiality;
- provide outstanding customer service.
South Dakota School of Mines & Technology does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identification, transgender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status in employment or the provision of service.