Job Location: Oklahoma-Norman-Norman Campus
Work Schedule: Normal hours are M-F 8:00-5:00
Salary Range: $85,000-$105,000 depending on
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Resume
Title- IT Manager- Endpoint Program
Team- IT Mission Support Team
Are you a driven
IT professional continuously looking for innovative ways to fine-tune processes and systems?
At OU IT, you will be a part of
an organization that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its employees. OU IT fosters a dynamic work environment and offers a wide
range of career opportunities. As part of a higher education institution, OU IT embraces the mission of the University and reflects the
diversity of the students we serve.
- Cross-department leadership position, coordinates across
all teams and services to ensure endpoint management functions are working together in concert
- Works with OU IT leadership and key
stakeholders to define program goals and timelines
- Ensure that services are being built and delivered appropriately, and that any
shared services (asset management, procurement, project management, etc.) are properly prioritized and coordinated
recommendations to University leadership as to the direction of continued investment, necessary program changes, and to a long-term business
- Defines and tracks metrics/KPIs across entire portfolio of services
Do these things interest
- Working in a University setting with Faculty, staff and students
- Working across teams and
- Management and Metrics
**The position will be located in Norman or OKC with a flexible and/or
remote option possible for experienced candidates.**
Required Education: Bachelors degree.
- Required: 48 months experience in an IT
Equivalency Substitution: Will accept 48 months related experience in lieu of the
Bachelors degree for a total of 96 months experience.
- Advanced knowledge of business software and
- Ability to supervise staff and communicate directions and expectations effectively
- Ability to read and
understand complex written materials
- Must be detail oriented for accuracy of data and information
- Ability to
communicate verbally and in writing-
- Ability to evaluate projects & programs and produce reports
- Ability to handle
stress and finish projects in a timely manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to
work independently and with interdepartmental teams
- Valid Oklahoma Drivers License in
order to drive University vehicles
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Sit for prolonged periods.
Communicate effectively and listens. Ability to engage in repetitive motion.
Supervision: 2 – systems analysts 4 – intermediate systems analysts
- The University of Oklahoma is
committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person’s unique contributions,
background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all,
recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of
our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- The University of Oklahoma, in
compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a
veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid,
housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- Yes
Special Indications: None
Job Posting: May 11, 2022