*BONUS: Free employee dorm style housing through October 19th 2022*
Must be 18 years of age to live in company housing.
The unforgettable experience starts with you! Join our Kitchen Staff in Yellowstone National Park.
Yellowstone National Park Lodges operates 31 restaurants within the park that range from fast-casual to fine dining. Approximately 2 million meals are served in Yellowstone every summer! Our parent company, Xanterra Travel Collection, strives to use local and/or organic ingredients whenever possible for both guest and employee meals. More than 58% of Yellowstone’s food purchases come from sustainable sources. Learn more about the Food & Beverage department.
April 2022 – October 2022
Schedule: Varies –
40+ hours per week. May include weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Location:Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Grant, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
The Perks & Benefits
- Free In-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities
- All meals provided at low cost including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period + tax)
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, van trips, hiking, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click here for more perks
Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram
, and Facebook
Kitchen Staff/Back of House Team Member & Fast Food Crew
- You will perform a variety of tasks in and around the kitchen such as light food prep, serving food in a cafeteria, running pre-ordered food to tables, performing dishwasher duties, and running a cash register.
- As this is an entry-level position, no prior experience is needed.
Employee Dining Room Staff
- Feeding our employees is top on our list. Be part of the crew that cooks and serves our employees. It’s a great way to meet all the employees on location.
Applicants for a Kitchen Staff job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and business needs:
- Kitchen Porter
- Cafeteria Cashier
- Prep Cook
- Sandwich Person
- Food Runner
- Able to operate at a high volume in a fast-paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.