Salary Grade: 09T
Department: Information Services & Technol
To be a Viking.
To approach the unknown with curiosity-to explore. To face challenges with courage-to find
solutions. This is a Viking. A Viking values wisdom. Wisdom directs knowledge towards good-towards the creation of value.
full-time position, with an excellent choice of benefits, including tuition for employees and family, as well as generous employer
contributions to our state retirement programs is a perfect fit for someone looking for the freedom to innovate, to solve problems and to
learn from and teach their colleagues.
Now is an excellent time to be a Viking at CSU! This is a place where engaged learning
happens. We are an institution that values diversity and we live out our values through our various community and business partnerships.
Our IS&T Department is in search of a collaborative Enterprise Application Development Manager who will contribute to the development
and maintenance of the university’s enterprise applications including human resources, finance, campus solutions, auxiliary services and
more. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Initiatives and Operational Effectiveness, this role will lead a team of developers and
integration engineers and perform duties in the areas of staff supervision, project leadership and coordination, user interfacing, and
strategic planning. In addition, this individual will support and participate in developing and promoting of divisional projects, concepts
and philosophies. The team provides a wide spectrum of services (i.e. designing, integrating, analyzing, implementing, and supporting) for
the critical business applications portfolio. The Enterprise Application Development Manager will provide team leadership in areas such as
process improvement, process automation, configuration, production support, user management, best practices, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent experience
years of full-time developer experience
- Programming experience using object-oriented programming languages in a production
- Experience building integrations using tools like (API, Integration Broker, SFTP, etc.).
- Experience in
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business or
- Full-time experience programming PeopleSoft application modules and working with Oracle database management
- Experience handling 3rd party providers including vendors, consultants, and managed service partners.
with agile methodologies.
- Experience with a remote working environment.
- Experience in direct employee supervision.
- Certifications in Project Management, Agile methodologies, ITIL, or other relevant Certs.
Knowledge, Skills, and
- Knowledge of key business processes in HR, Finance, Student, and/or Auxiliary.
professionally with all internal and external customers using strong interpersonal skills is a must have to join our team.
at working across the organization to build a collaborative team culture.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Skilled at
- Skilled at collaborating with others; interacting professionally with others internally and externally.
- Ability to organize and manage projects.
Requisition Number: PT0702579S
It is the policy of Cleveland State University to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
© Copyright 2021 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.