Office of Information Technology
The manager of application integration services is responsible for overseeing all third-party applications that
integrate into the University’s ERP architecture and/or exchange enterprise level data. This position also contributes to the University’s
data-informed decision-making goals by maintaining and advancing the technical infrastructure upon which reporting, visualization, and data
warehousing services run.
REPORT TO: Director of Postmodern ERP
- Assist and
collaborate with the director of postmodern ERP to support, document, and drive the transformation of the University’s application
- Directly lead all data warehousing initiatives.
- Provide project leadership for strategic and transformational
- Work closely with campus constituents to understand emerging goals and requirements.
- Responsible for researching
next generation applications, products, and services.
- Assist in end-user training when needed.
- Oversees validity of backup
procedures and results for all applications in the portfolio.
- Assist the director of postmodern ERP to promote skills refresh and
professional development of team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the director or CIO.
(Knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Experience in MS SQL Server, MS Windows Server, NoSQL, TCP/IP based networking and Linux.
- Experience in database analysis, design, and implementation of MS SQL relational database applications.
- Experience leveraging
APIs to push and pull data
- Experience in ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS
- Create a culture of customer service and promote
IT’s value across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and interact positively with a wide range of
- High ethical standards.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent training, and/or experience.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in IT operations and user support, and at least two years as a project leader or manager.
- Three years development experience in a modern programming language (Python or equivalent).
- Senior Application Integration Administrator.
- Senior Application Integration Specialist.
- Application Integration
- Application Integration Specialist.
Adelphi University, New York,
is a highly awarded, nationally ranked, powerfully connected doctoral research university dedicated to transforming students’ lives through
small classes with world-class faculty, hands-on learning and innovative ways to support academic and career success. Adelphi offers
exceptional liberal arts and sciences programs and professional training, with particular strength in our Core FourArts and Humanities, STEM
and Social Sciences, the Business and Education Professions, and Health and Wellness. Recognized as a Best College by U.S. News & World
Report, Adelphi is Long Island’s oldest private coeducational university, serving almost 8,000 students at its beautiful main campus in
Garden City, at learning hubs in Manhattan, the Hudson Valley and Suffolk County, and online. The University offers more than 60
undergraduate programs, more than 65 master’s degree and doctoral programs, and more than 35 certificate programs in the liberal arts, the
sciences and professional training. With powerful partnerships throughout the New York area, more than 116,000 graduates across the country,
a growing enrollment of students from 43 states and 64 countries, and rising rankings from top publications and organizations, Adelphi is a
dynamic community that plays a leadership role on Long Island and in the region.
To apply, visit https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ADELPHI&cws=39&rid=2563
Adelphi University is an employment-at-will employer. Nothing contained herein should be understood or construed to constitute a condition or contract of employment. The information set forth above indicated the general nature and level of work expected to be performed by employees within this classification. This description, therefore, is not intended to be exhaustive since it may be altered from time to time, subject to the changing needs of Adelphi University, with or without notice