Mid Python Developer
We are in search of motivated and talented individuals to join our team and start solving all sorts of problems on interesting international projects.
Are you an experienced back-end developer with Python (Django)? Great! Are you in search of something new and different? Then you are who we are looking for.
Does your bag of tricks contain experience with git and are you excellent at object-oriented programming? Do you know something extra, like SQL/noSQL databases, Elasticsearch, Test Driven Development, GraphQL? Awesome!
We’re looking for someone who is fluent in English, thrives in a team environment and is always eager to learn something new and share their knowledge with others.
Why you’ll enjoy working at d.labs:
- We collaborate on interesting international projects, trying to make a real difference
- We are a remote-first organisation, with coworkers from different locations in the CET time zone, mostly in Slovenia
- Our development center in Ljubljana and a coworking office in Maribor will be available to you at all times, making it your choice to work from home or from the office
- We work flexible working hours and have a relaxed working environment
- Instead of the traditional top-down hierarchy, we use squads, tribes, and chapters to run our business (adapted from the Spotify model)
- Our teams are cross-functional squads, focused on one project at a time and include developers, product managers, QA engineers and when needed also DevOps engineers and product designers, ensuring a collaborative and creative environment
- We are proud of our team work and enjoy working with one another
- Our senior experts and managers will be your mentors and allies in helping you achieve your goals
- We offer fair pay, a transparent career and promotion plan
- We have regular monthly 1on1 meetings with our managers
- Our strong HR team is focused on our wellbeing, connectedness & development
- We focus on internal learning in the form of mentorships, workshops, talks and a process we call Chapters
- We have a strong budget for learning courses & conferences
- We love our events like multiple team buildings per year, the New Year’s party, parties for welcoming newbies etc., both in person or, if this isn’t possible, online
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Python (Django)
About the Company
We Build and Scale Great Products with founders and entrepreneurs. d.labs can reduce the cost of getting to a Series A funding round by 50%. We provide more than the engineering talent to build your product. We have the UX, testing, DevOps, analytics, and product management expertise needed to control costs, speed learning, and help you find your product-market fit faster than what companies can do with their own internal teams let alone the disaster that awaits them with conventional engineering service companies