Python and Django back-end developer-remote
You will be working on core web application development, utilising the latest technologies in a
progressive Agile environment.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Technical degree + minimum 2 years commercial programming experience (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong knowledge / Fluency in Python and Django
- Understanding of the software development process – good understanding of GIT, test driven development
- Good command of HTML
- Good understanding of backend web development and modern technologies – e.g. apis, databases, cloud
- The candidate needs to be based in Europe for contract reasons (no sponsorship licence!)
Nice to haves
Experience with the following would be beneficial but not essential
- Machine Learning (Tensorflow, Pandas, Numpy)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Data Engineering
- Front End Development in particular Vue.J
This Full Stack Developer role is a genuinely great opportunity to progress within a cutting edge
technology business, collaborating with a highly skilled team of tech professionals.
About the Company
Our client is a young and innovative company which developed a game-changing platform for the
food preference and behaviour industry.
The immediate success of our client’s innovative platform means they are looking for an
additional Full Stack Developer with experience of Python and Django to join the team.