Python Backend Developer
As our Backend Developer you write well-tested code, guide the team with your experience, and seek challenges that inspire you.
- Building API integrations for leading national and global delivery websites
- Being inventive with the huge amount of data and innovating with it
- Creating Machine to Machine (M2M) Authorization
- Anticipating problems with server load and preventing them ahead of time
- Mentoring the other developers and guide them in their work
- Help to choose new technologies and frameworks to tackle problems
- You might even be in touch with customers directly, as you are keen to hear what you can improve on
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- At least 2 years’+ commercial coding
- Experience with building Web/REST APIs
- You enjoy collaborating with a team
- Exposure to using Python in a web context is beneficial but not essential
- We don’t tell you what to do, you are the expert and you welcome giving and receiving feedback
About the Company
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.