Python Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Please do not email
- Develop the Vantis cardiovascular therapy backend using Python and Django and PostgresQL
- Develop data evaluations and systematics to make the product self improving
- Collaborate with the product team to work on concepts for new features and deliver them to our customers
- Build up a strong engineering organization and development culture
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Professional development experience with Python and Django
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- Being based in EU timezone (UTC to UTC+4)
About the Company
- Purpose: Help us to improve the health outcomes of cardiovascular patients leading to an increased quality of life for our customers and their loved ones.
- Impact: Be part of a well-funded, early-stage startup and have a big impact on the products and the organization we build.
- Personal development: Experience an innovative, open-minded, fast-paced working atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues.
- Flexibility: Flexibility regarding remote working as long as you are ready to work up to 25% of the time in the office.