Python backend web developer with microservices
- Design and implement new services using cutting edge technologies to support Our Client in achieving its business goals.
- Collaborate with the architecture team to develop robust, portable, and interoperable solutions to the difficult problems faced by a growing organization.
- Collaborate with the Information Security team to keep Our Client, and its customers, safe from emerging security threats.
- Take an active role in reducing the technical debt in our various codebases.
- Triage, debug, and assure the timely resolution of software defects.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django web framework
- Experience with AWS, DynamoDB, Managed Services, Lambda services (Highly Recommended – Required for some of these positions)
- Working experience on Cassandra and caching solutions (e.g. Redis, ElastiCache).
- Expertise in architecting and developing scalable software solutions with gRPC based microservices.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong understanding of design patterns including why and where a pattern should be used
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in development projects using Java/J2EE technologies (Nice to have)
What will really get our attention
- Experience in payments processing or payments domain
- Experience in risk or compliance domains
- Experience integrating disparate systems together
About the Company
A big online Financial Company