Python Developer/Data Pipeline Architect
Enterprise Function Technology (EFT) is seeking a Software Sr. Engineer that acts in the highest-level technical role as an individual contributor to the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process. Software Sr. Engineer to work on enhancing and supporting the Simcorp Accounting systems used in support of the Bank’s balance sheet management activities.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of application development experience
- 7+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 7+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- 5+ years of experience working with Relationship Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
About the Company
Unfortunately, at this time Wells Fargo is not offering sponsorship for this role, or C2C employment.