Python Engineer in Test (REMOTE)
- Salary up to 26,000 PLN monthly, depending on experience
- B2B long-term permanent contract
- Rapidly growing Japanese startup, with deep roots in innovation and technology
- Remotely, return to the office after pandemic
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
On behalf of our client, we’re looking for a Platform QA Engineer who is highly motivated to grow their knowledge in AI and Machine Learning. The company has offices in the US, Japan, and Poland. We offer a culture of team collaboration, opportunities for professional growth, and the chance to work with a dynamic team in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing fields of technology.
The company is building a highly innovative solution that automates the Machine Learning pipeline. Thanks to their product, everyone can work as a Data Scientist, even without any relevant experience.
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Direct contact with the founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- Perform acceptance testing for platform-related new functionality
- Identify and implement supplemental test cases
- Challenge developers by looking at their deliverables from the product perspective
- Salary 17 000 to 26 000+ PLN net / month, depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically)
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
- Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in programming in Python or a similar language
- Experience in public clouds (mostly AWS EC2/Azure VM)
- Experience in containers (Docker)
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Strong motivation to learn and to grow
About the Company
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.