Python ML Engineer
We are partnered with an award-winning, fintech company which provides real-time data for fixed income, currencies and commodities. Through cutting-edge technology, our client provides end-to-end software to capture, analyse and act upon voice and electronic transaction data in Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC) markets. With exciting growth plans in place, their vision is to empower financial market professionals with usable, data-driven tools and enable them to ask the questions they need answered and receive results in a highly graphical enterprise-wide format.
They are eager to add a Lead Python ML Engineer to their team to join their team of highly skilled engineers and data scientists working on an exciting, innovative FinTech product. The role will see you work with the data science team to create machine learning pipelines that mine large datasets.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Python
- 2+ years with Machine Learning and data science libraries
- Strong Academic background- ideally PhD or MSc in Physics, Chemistry or any STEM discipline
- Experience delivering high-quality production Python Code
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures, preferably with AWS
- Experience working alongside data engineers and data scientists
- Experience with leading a team and mentoring colleagues
- Strong advocate for engineering best practices: unit and integration testing, code review, documentation
The client is looking to pay up to £100,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits. They also offer a flexible hybrid working policy.
For more information please send your CV to me on Luca.Serafini-Fracassini@lafosse.com