Python Native Code Programmers
Prasaga Foundation, project: SagaChain single layer blockchain, is currently looking for 2 python engineers that are well versed in the Native Code for full time positions with the organization.
- We are not a smartcontract or blockchain application development company.
- We are building a new type of blockchain from ground up.
- The software to run the node is being written in Golang.
- The transaction scripts are in a form of Python, called SagaPython. This wraps Python scripts and performs various forms of indirection to make our on-chain
Object-oriented technology work.
Our on-chain object-oriented technology is the first of its kind. It is not smartcontracts Running on an EVM, or Bitcoin style scripts. To accomplish this we are calling back and Forth transparently between Python and Go. On the Go side we are managing what We call the decentralized object state database. This is being implemented using GOLevelDB, As part of what we call the class manager infrastructure (CMI). The CMI implements a First class (i.e. metaclass) object model on the blockchain. This means that inheritance Is performed across objects on the blockchain, not within a smartcontract. We then integrate this with Python syntax, where we override the Python class behavior to transparently using the CMI, instead of the local Python class model.
Currently look to start with 2 Python developers.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
We need developers with a deep understanding of Python:
- Wrapper applications
- May need compiler internals knowledge in the future
General tools knowledge:
- VS Code
- Git – and Bitbucket
- General Linux scripting
- General collaboration tools – Teams, Sharepoint, Outlook
About the Company
Prasaga Foundation is the community organization that is building SagaChian, SagaOS and launching SagaCoin.
SagaChain is a Single Layer ScalableBlockchain
SagaOS is a first class object model implemented on SagaChain
SagaCoin is the native payment and utility token for use on SagaChain