Python software developer (f/m/d) – focus on backend web services
The TechOps Hosting department develops the technical provisioning and orchestration of the dedicated web hosting products within IONOS SE. The work is done together with other development teams, the product owners and the product management. Your tasks will include the new and further development of these services in agile Scrum teams. Within this framework, you will decide on technical developments and deploy them in a targeted manner.
- You will primarily develop web services in Python. REST APIs are a major focus here.
- To ensure the desired software quality, you will use integration and unit tests and perform code reviews.
- You will play a key role in the design and implementation of new technologies, features and products and also clarify issues related to technical feasibility and IT security.
- Highly scalable, highly available and durable solutions are the result of your work.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification and have several years of experience in software development.
- You program Python and have already gained experience with frameworks such as Flask, FastAPI or gevent.
- You have a good knowledge of creating RESTful APIs and web services.
- You are familiar with the concepts of object-oriented as well as functional software development and have a solid foundation regarding algorithms and data structures.
- A routine handling of Debian GNU/Linux and the GNU Core Utilities is a matter of course for you.
- You have a good knowledge of relational database systems, such as PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Docker and creating CI/CD pipelines is a plus.
- You quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new topics and technologies and enjoy working in a team. A good command of written and spoken English rounds out your profile.
About the Company
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. Thanks to state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many countries every day.