Hello, I’m Aydin, engineering manager at Flyp.
The founders of Flyp have been on a mission to change the way people buy and sell online for over 9 years. We started Saily Inc, a company that developed one of the top-ranking secondhand shopping apps in the US with millions of downloads. The Saily team joined Mercari in 2018 to help take the company public at a $4 Billion valuation.
In 2019, we built Flyp, a technology company decentralizing online commerce. We started with an app that connects small businesses to professional sellers who sell their clothing inventory for them. Pros handle pricing, listing, negotiating with buyers, packing and shipping each item, then splitting profits.
Flyp is backed by world-class investors from Silicon Valley & New York, and we’ve raised over $15M to empower our resellers. We’re currently growing our fully-remote engineering team to help fully achieve our vision.
We are looking for an Android engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- At least 4 years of professional experience with Android development using the Android SDK
- Solid experience with Kotlin
- Familiarity with MVI/MVVM architecture pattern
- Experience with Dependency Injection
- iOS development experience
- Experience working remotely
- Working knowledge of functional and reactive programming styles
- Strong understanding of CI/CD tools (Github Actions, Fastlane, Firebase, Gradle)
- Experience with Jetpack Compose, or have built user interfaces programmatically
Please mention the word PRECISELY when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they’re human.
$70,000 — $90,000/year