Mark Copy is a startup from France with a fast growing team. The product is a web app that can be considered as a writing assistant using AI (GPT-3 models).
As a senior developer at Mark Copy, you will be working on both the front-end back-end of the app. You will perform the following tasks:
- Implement new features
- Work with our designer, CTO and other developers to make the best choices in terms of maintainability, security and performance.
- Write unit and functional tests
- Monitor bugs and participate in fixing them
- Improve codebase and share feedback/review with other team members.
Ideal profile/soft skills
You are interesting in being an early employee of a startup:
- Participate in building a tech team 👨💻
- Participate in building processes and systems to make development easier 🛠️
- You have a good level of English 🇬🇧
- You are business-oriented, working on technology for the product
- You have a good team spirit, you like to share what you learn and also learn from others 🤝
- You can work without being too much supervised
- You are preferrably located in the EU 🇪🇺 or Southeast Asia
Tech Stack 👨💻
- Backend: Express.js
- Database: MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Vercel
- CI/CD: Github, AWS CodePipeline
- Project management: Shortcut (previously called Clubhouse.io)
- 4+ years of experience as a developer
- Working experience building an API
- Good communication skills (necessary to work with the team)
- Ability to work independently (asynchronous work)
Bonus (totally optional)
- Some understanding about AWS
- Some understanding about DevOps
- We are a fully remote startup. This means you can work from anywhere in Europe (and the world for a limited time)
- Asynchronous work & highly flexible working hours.
We’ve built a totally remote company with face-to-face meetings several times a year in different locations. Our working style also allows us to offer 100% flexible working hours.
Team and values
We’re still a small team and we will be expanding the product team in the coming months. Our values are trust, kindness and transparency. We are looking for people without ego, who do not hide their strengths or their weaknesses, ready to help each other and share their ideas with the team 💡
Please mention the word FANTASTICALLY when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they’re human / RNjkuMTY3LjE1Mi4yMA==
$40,000 — $70,000/year
Apply for this job
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with “how to work online” are also scams. Don’t use them or pay for them. Also always verify you’re actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it’s the actual company’s main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.