Website & Mobile Application Product Management Lead for Freecash
About the job
Freecash.com works together with companies that want to advertise their apps, surveys and products.
Users can solve different tasks from various so-called offer walls. For example, testing an app, or filling out a survey. They receive coins as reward, which they can cash out for cash, coupons, crypto, and others.
We currently have over 10M monthly visits and paid out $10M+ to our users.
We’re looking for a lead product manager who can help us manage the development of our website & app by working on new features, communicating between our designers and developers & overviewing the development process.
The job would be full-time and fully remote.
Your job would be a mix of creative work (working out new features) & leading the implementation together with our designers & developers
- Research what customers like about our product
- Analyzing features of competitors’ apps & websites
- Listing and evaluating possible features & improvements that we could add to our website & app
- Creating guides for designers
- Creating guides for developers
- Staying hands-on with the team during the implementation
- Own & overview of the product roadmap
- Plan & carry out new side-projects that could increase revenue
- Good English skills are very important
- 3+ years experience in product management or similar positions
- Strong startup mindset
- Working Experience with other (web)-applications
- Good understanding of our product
- Experience with Figma or similar tools to present things in a simplified way
- Project management experience, or alternatively you’ve built several projects for yourself
- Availability of 35h or more a week
- Please show and describe your experience with similar projects
- Upload or link to your CV
- Submit your understanding of our product & why you would be interested to join us.
- What’s your availability? How many hours are you available to work a week? When can you get started?
- Short challenge (max 1h) – We want to see your way of thinking while working on “a new feature”
- A quick call to discuss the project to see if there’s a fit
- Congrats, you’re part of the team 🙂
Please mention the word GUIDANCE when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they’re human / RNjkuMTY3LjE1Mi4yMA==
$60,000 — $100,000/year