The best companies are made that way through the efforts of the people that make them tick. RDX Works is looking for a new Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our strong team of 3 to help double our business over the coming months!
Are you someone with a keen eye for spotting and screening extraordinary talent, and enjoy seeking out the change makers and future luminaries of the crypto industry? Then we need you to join us on our mission!
The world of crypto moves quickly and decentralized finance (“DeFi,” RDX Works particular area of crypto) is proving to move quickest of all, so hiring well and hiring fast is crucial to our success. Working with a strong understanding of how RDX Works operates, along with knowledge of our core values and what makes a great team, you will seek out candidates that have the talent and know-how to join and help us succeed in changing the DeFi world!
- You are a people person and a connector. You have wide networks of people and can spot exceptional talent globally
- You enjoy writing punchy, effective job descriptions that capture attention in a crowded space
- You are comfortable with screening highly technical candidates, even when you are working without in-depth knowledge of the type of work they will be doing
- You are self-motivated and flexible
- You have done and like to do demonstrably hard things
- You like to take ownership, ask questions, and seek to understand
- You are comfortable with uncertainty, you effectively handle change and can shift gears with ease
- You don’t take yourself too seriously, and enjoy some good-natured banter at work
- Proven recruiting experience in a startup environment and/or agency with a strong track record for sourcing and attracting top talent in tech and BAU roles
- Not settling for the same old tactics, and have a passion for strategising and researching the new recruiting methods
- Hands-on experience sourcing, recruiting, coordinating, and screening world-class technical/engineering talent
- Ability to leverage sourcing technology and boolean searches to uncover talent across multiple channels, and not relying on LinkedIn as your only source
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships with our leadership and department managers
- An interest in developing more junior members of the talent team – we don’t hire lone wolves here
- A genuine passion for providing the opportunity for underrepresented individuals to enter our recruiting process
Nice to haves:
At RDX Works, we’re a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we’re living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fuelled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to over $200 billion in a few years. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn’t even a rounding error on the over $400 trillion held in traditional finance. We’re focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
RDX went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We’re keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we’re also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly via the link or if you don’t have an up to date CV to apply with, contact [email protected] for more information.
Alternatively, if you feel like you don’t match all of the requirements, we would love you to still apply anyway. We understand that confidence gaps and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates and we wouldn’t want this to prevent us from meeting you; especially as we are big advocates of helping people learn & grow. This is also another reason we do not advertise salaries, we want to keep it as even a playing field as possible!
Please mention the word PROMINENT when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they’re human / RNjkuMTY3LjE1Mi4yMA==
$60,000 — $90,000/year