Senior Backend Developer (Crypto experience)
Senior Backend Developer needed for a REMOTE position
🌎 100% REMOTELY
💰 Salary 6 500 to 9 100 USD net/month, depending on experience + 35 days of paid leave + equity
☑️ B2B long-term permanent contract
💻 Gibraltar-based company that provides a bitcoin wallet combined with a cold storage vault and a bitcoin-based debit card
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Developer with some crypto experience for an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
You would join the Cards domain – their premium debit card is a core part of the company’s value proposition. The team strives to deliver a secure and delightful debit card experience for clients worldwide. They are building truly cross-functional teams with full ownership of design, architecture, build, test, delivery, and operations. You will collaborate closely with your fellow team members from the product, apps, design, and QA communities of practice. As a Developer Lead, you will provide guidance and coaching around technical good practices as well as playing an active role in the Development Community of practice.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Ideally 7+ years of experience
- Software engineering experience in Python
- Experience building contract-first services and adopting patterns and frameworks to enable appropriate automated testing at the unit, contract, service, and end to end levels
- Experience building services that can be deployed on-demand, quickly, and with quality
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD patterns and good practice
- Understanding of microservice architectures, and cloud-native patterns around fault tolerance
- Experience working in Crypto (or Finance)
- Designing, developing, and deploying backend services with a focus on high availability, fault tolerance, low latency, and security.
- Take full end to end responsibility for the services your team owns, from development through to production operation
- AWS for all of our Infrastructure
- Python / Flask
About the Company
Why work with us?
Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
Direct contact with the founder of the company
Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
B2B REMOTE contract
Salary 6 500 to 9 100 USD net / month, depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically) + equity
35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of paid sick leave
Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
100% remote work
Long term contract
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/