Job Number: job requisition id
One growing team. One powerful goal.
Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged-and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we
focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.
SNHU employees are a team in
every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives, and ideas to create a vibrant work
environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance, and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to
transform the lives of learners.
As a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual
differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. Therefore,
we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all of our employees feel welcomed, valued, and empowered.
We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its
By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming
lives-beginning with yours.
Here’s more information about the job you clicked on:
This position will
partially be based in the following office location.
However, partial remote work from the following states may
also be considered: Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont.
Please note that this is a remote eligible position. At SNHU, we ask
that our remote employees have access to a reliable internet connection and a dedicated, properly equipped workspace at a fixed location
within the United States (in one of the approved states as reflected above) that is free of distractions and dependencies.
exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Anthem BlueCross affordable,
low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
A Retirement Plan with a 9%
Employer Funded annual contribution
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
The Senior Product Owner ITS acts as the
primary liaison between business stakeholders and agile scrum teams. S/he provides timely input to user stories, sprint planning and
prioritization, and ensures that the work of the team is laser focused on delivering and maximizing business value. In partnership with
stakeholders, the Senior Product Owner ITS communicates process flows, articulates cross-departmental impact, drives productive use and
adoption of the tool, and ensure prompt decision-making regarding solutions. Additionally, this role is considered a subject matter expert,
and contributes to training, marketing communications, end user support, and issue resolution.
Primary Duties and
- Act as the primary liaison between business stakeholders and agile scrum teams.
- Build highest
levels of confidence and trust with all stakeholders by providing exceptional business expertise, deep operational knowledge, and technical
- Represent the customer throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC); actively participates in all agile scrum
ceremonies throughout the sprint processes.
- Partner with business stakeholders and solution management team to lead definition and
prioritization of the epics, features, and stories in the backlog, in alignment with business goals and the product
- Proactively manage the relationship with business stakeholders, providing regular communications on issues, requests, and
- Maintain and foster deep understanding of how the general market uses CRM system features to create enhanced
capabilities and achieve productive business value.
- Analyze market/user research, feedback, expert opinion, and usage data to
understand needs and opportunities.
- Lead and/or substantially assist the planning, execution, and review of each development
- Describe features, collaborate and communicate with the delivery team, accept or reject work results, and steer the project
by tracking and forecasting its progress.
- Establish strong relationships with stakeholders and solution teams, acting as thought
leader, trusted advisor, subject matter expert and champion for product domain.
- Proactively facilitate conversations between
business and technical teams to ensure common and thorough understanding of product vision and business goals to achieve better
- Provide high quality documentation, training, and assistance to team members appropriately tailored for specific audience
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Job duties and responsibilities can change at any time, with or without
- Years of relevant or specific experience: Seven to ten years’ experience in
CRM product domain, agile methodology, or related experience; Five years’ CRM experience.
- Academic Degree(s) and/ areas of study:
Equivalent of experience in lieu of degree acceptable: ? Yes ? No
Certification(s): At least one certification in agile methods and/or product domain area.
- Strong intrapersonal and leadership
skills; effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of product domain area including related processes,
business rules, interfaces, current technology, business applications and data models, reporting, operations, etc.
understanding and experience with software/system development lifecycle and integrations.
- Understanding of agile software
development and project management methods.
- Experience with higher education industry software applications and
- Ability to facilitate effective data-driven decisions in fast paced environment.
- Capability to establish and
maintain high level of customer trust and confidence while setting and managing expectations.
- Strong time management skills, drives
for results, highly organized and is proactive.
- Strategic thinker and planner (big-picture business insight and foresight, vision,
creative, adaptable, takes appropriate risks).
- Master’s degree
as business analyst, project manager or in contact center environment a plus.
Please note that a background check is
required for employment.