Senior Python Engineer
Our company creates digital clones of Sales Executives with patent-pending AI and we’re looking for a Senior Python Developer to help us transition to the next phase in our company.
Employment Type: Full-time
The qualified candidate is:
- An expert primarily in Python secondarily Node.js.
- Experienced with any relational database – we prefer Aurora PostgreSQL
- Has experience developing APIs and Microservices with understanding of GraphQL technology.
- Is comfortable working in any version control systems such as Gitlab, GitHub or Code Commit.
- Has Experience in working with Cloud environments such as AWS (ECS,EC2,Lambda,Cloud9 etc.)
- Follow AWS DevOps process with continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD) principles.
- Some nice-to-have (above and beyond) requirements include experience in Flask/Django, * Salesforce integration, Marketing Automation, Flutter or any other mobile frameworks.
Pay will be salary plus incentives, commensurate with experience.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
Our desired candidate will work closely with other developers and specifically our VP of engineering in troubleshooting and optimizing our current technology assets while overseeing deployments and developments of new capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical problems solver
- Strong desire to innovate
- Ability to resolve technical debt while making improvements
About the Company
Saile, (pron. sale), creates patent-pending, personality-driven AI for sales leaders in the Fortune 500 and beyond. Our Sailebots are able to replace thousands of manual tasks for the world’s choosiest sales teams hands-free and on a pay-for-performance basis.