Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for Python developers to join a brand new fully remote engineering team building a greenfield project. Whilst the majority of the project is built with Django we expect any new joiners to:
- Work across the full stack. Backend, frontend and infrastructure.
- Be actively involved with our designers and internal stakeholders when developing our user experience. Your opinion counts.
- Write code in a sustainable and extensible manner to allow for quick regional expansion and scaling.
- Take ownership, architecting and leading on your chosen areas of the project.
- Work with both large scale B2C platforms, and B2B integrations.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Python (must have)
- Django (strongly desired)
- React (strongly desired)
- SQL (desired)
- Docker (desired)
- Kubernetes (desired)
- AWS (desired)
About the Company
We are a fast-moving, well-funded startup focused on bringing a sustainability and socially responsible alternative to a traditional and fragmented industry. We’re building a best-in-class product and are planning to launch in Q4.
Be part of the founding engineering team and build industry-leading consumer experiences, a first-of-its-kind b2b product, and state-of-the-art internal tools that will support rapid growth and exceptional customer experiences.
Quality and attention to detail is key. We’re a small, fully remote team, working on a greenfield project. You’ll have a key role and the ability to influence both the team’s direction and that of the technology roadmap.