Senior Solutions Engineer
As a Senior Solutions Engineer your main focus will be to lead the technical implementation of the VerityRMS product for Enterprise customers. The vast majority of the technical tasks involve data migrations (ETL – extract/transform/load type tasks) and data integrations with other Enterprise systems via API’s. Today, we implement all of these tasks with Python. Other responsibilities include:
- Support the global sales team in both pre and post sales initiatives.
- Improve technical internal and customer-facing documentation to empower our global customers to maximize the potential of VerityRMS.
- Work cross functionally with the core Engineering team and Customer Success team to deliver a world class solution to Verity’s clients.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Engineering or technical-related undergraduate degree.
- 7+ years working in a technical related role.
- 5+ years in Enterprise Software implementation role
- 4+ years experience in one of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby or PHP in conjunction with MySQL.
- Awareness of, and experience dealing with, Windows-based applications.
- Experience and understanding of modern web architecture.
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, improve Python skills.
- Experience with Linux/Unix/MacOS command line bash scripting.
- Positive, pragmatic, proactive, and flexible attitude: a strong ability to work well with others.
About the Company
Verity is a leading provider of research management software, data, and analytics that empowers investment managers to accelerate winning investment decisions. Serving nearly 360 of the world’s leading institutional investors, Verity’s powerful platform transforms research workflows by combining SaaS technology with best-practice fundamentals.