Software Developer (f/m/d) – onsite or remote / home-office
You have a passion for data modeling and development, e.g. with Java or Python? Do you enjoy implementing applications and processes on a modern technology stack, including Kubernetes, S3 and Spark? Then we are looking for you! Become part of our Big Data & Artificial Intelligence team and support projects around Machine Learning (ML) and our Big Data platform as a Software Developer. Help us to optimize existing business areas and to develop new business projects!
- Conception, modeling and realization of ML and Big Data applications.
- Development of holistic solutions for connecting and processing a wide variety of data sources, both classic and mass data sources.
- Development and implementation of optimal technical solutions (classic DWH vs. BigData) together with our customers.
- Supporting customers in the creation of explorative data analyses, taking into account European data protection standards (DSGVO, ePrivacy).
- Continuous development of our data applications in an interdisciplinary, agile team.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
You have a technical degree, such as computer science, or a comparable education? You have experience with software development and data modeling? You want to be part of an agile team and work in an exciting, evolving technological environment with new technologies? Your work attitude is “hands-on”? You are also a real team player? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- Good knowledge of a programming language, preferably Java and Python.
- Basic experience in concepts like Clean Code, Design Patterns, TDD/BDD or in dealing with container technologies (K8s).
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment including common tools (shell, grep, find, awk, sed, etc.).
- Good knowledge in SQL and data modeling complete your profile.
About the Company
With our strong brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 42 million active users, we are the leading email and communications platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. From this strong market position, services and apps are developed that simplify users’ digital lives – from office tools and cloud solutions to personal ID management.