Software Development Engineer in Test
Tucows Wireless Services is building a new modern SaaS platform to help wireless companies operate around the world. The rollout of 5G networks in the US and elsewhere provides opportunities for innovation in the telecom space. And as an Internet company, our culture, experience and approach position us well to take advantage of these.
If you are a seasoned Engineer in Test and this sounds like something you might like to be a part of, we may have a job for you!
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
We are looking for people with the following:
- 3+ years of professional experience with Automated QA
- Experience designing and building Automated Test Frameworks
- Experience designing E2E Test Suites
- Experience with BDD and Cucumber
- An “Automate First” attitude
- Experience working closely with other Engineers to ensure full test coverage
- Demonstrated success improving the development and QA process
- Experience working with Stakeholders to create accurate Test Cases
- Positive and constructive attitude paired with fantastic verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kafka, Event Driven Architecture, & Microservices
- Experience with RDBMS & SQL
- Experience working with Restful APIs & Postman
- Experience improving CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Contributions to an open-source project (of any kind)
- Experience in the telecoms space
About the Company
Wavelo is a new software business that’s on a mission to make telecom a breeze.
We provide flexible software that modernizes how communication service providers (CSPs) do business, helping them drive more value, focus on customer experience, and scale their operations faster.
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) —a global leader in internet services and SaaS platforms— Wavelo is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us.
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
Tucows is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Why work with us:
- You enjoy greenfield software development
- You excel at solving problems at scale for millions of people
- You want to work with cutting edge technologies
- You want to work with and learn from some of the smartest minds in the industry