Attend to customers and cleaning of retail store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be minimum of 19 years of age
- Follow company safety standards and report issues.
- Help customers with purchases, finding items, and so forth.
- Create a customer friendly atmosphere through attitude and actions.
- Complete cashier and other customer service activities for customers.
- Clean store, bathrooms, outside grounds as needed and directed.
- Stock coolers, shelves, and consumable items as needed.
- Assist in fuel spill clean-up as needed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in completion of required paperwork as directed.
- Close and balance registers and report any variance to Manager.
- Assist in inventory management processes as needed including stocking items, inventory counts, and product checks.
- Assist in food preparation (Champs Chicken)
- Ensure hot food items are prepared and delivered according to company standard.
- Frequent work around fuel and fuel pumps, around moving vehicles, in parking lots, and on outside grounds.
- May work in hot or cold environments.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to move freely around work location (internal and external).
- Able to climb stairs and ladders, kneel, bend, and stoop.
- Able to push or pull equipment and items.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Able to move about office/store setting to complete responsibilities.
- Frequent use of phone, computer, store, and office equipment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Able to learn company systems and processes.
- Adheres to the company’s values and ethical expectations.
- Able to effectively multitask.
- Strong customer service focus.
- High integrity and ethics and trustworthy in cash management.
- Basic math skills for accurately delivering change to customers, and inventory counts.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- One or more years experience in retail operations or a related field.
- Experience with Point of Sale and Time Collection systems.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.