Test Automation Developer – Python/Pytest/BDD
We need a skilled Python test automation engineer to join our growing QA team to work on our privacy focused products. You will work on a variety of products from email clients all the way down to IP stacks.
- Increase test coverage, build, and maintain our current framework as well as creating them from scratch.
- Provide estimation of timescales for test work when required
- Be able to produce clear and well written bug reports
- Assist QA manager in maintaining and improving QA processes .
- Perform any other duties as required by the QA Manager
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Linux knowledge including command line scripting and SSH
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Virtualization
- Ability to work in autonomy, but enjoy teamwork
- Service minded and result oriented
- Fluency in English
Good to have:
- Hands on experience with J2EE, IBM MQ, Regex and XPath
- Experience in encryption, PGP, private/public keys.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform/Packer
About the Company
The common thread throughout all our products is privacy through encryption. It’s all Open Source and working together with the community.
The position is based in our Barcelona office, right now we are all working from home but will at some point go back to the office. There will be possibility to keep working part time from home. We are flexible.
- Office based in central Barcelona
- Flexible WFH, about 50%
- Bonus tied to the value increase of the company