Apply By Date: 7/13/2021
Application Status: Accepting Applications
Position Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,900 per year
Updates can be found here: racc.edu/health-alerts
Working hours for this position consist of a 7.5 hour period exclusive of a 1/2 or 1 hour lunch. Specific hours will be assigned at the onset of employment. In this position, the employee will be required to work two evenings per week, agreed upon at the onset of employment. This is an on-campus position that supports both remote and in person services.
The goal of Reading Area Community College’s Title V Nuestro Próximo Paso is to catalytically transform the institution by Reframing Enrollment and Advising through the implementation of coaching, proactive advising, and early interventions while simultaneously Reframing Curriculum and Instruction through the implementation of guided pathways, improved gateway course instruction, and development of a Learning Commons.
As a key member of the Title V taskforce team, the CRM & IT Support Specialist implements, administers, maintains and troubleshoots the college’s CRM and Early Alert software and/or other software as assigned. Uses technical knowledge to provide strategic solutions through software configuration and provides support, extensive training and access to staff using the CRM and the Early Alert software, text messaging and other software as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement CRM and Early Alert software in collaboration with the software vendor and other members of the IT department
- Write in collaboration with the Title V task force the implementation plan for the CRM/Early Alert system in order to ensure college-wide adaptation and use of the platform
- Set up, manage and track CRM communications including the development of workflows, emails, landing pages, blogs and other components within the communications cloud based technology
- Build, monitor and implement communication strategies by creating engaging content to inform, encourage and support student success
- Participate as an active member of the Enrollment Services and Advising Teams in order to understand the student experience and support retention efforts
- Administer and maintain CRM and Early Alert software, and other software as assigned
- Create reports that track activity and milestone progression of students
- Contribute data to Title V federal reporting
- Meet regularly with the Title V Activities Director and Task Force to inform of grant achievements, challenges, or needed support
- Provide prompt advice and follow-up to users as the CRM/Early Alert Helpdesk
- Take appropriate steps to bringing open support cases to resolution in a timely manner
- Complete CRM system audits to assure the quality of data collected, performing duplications and consolidating data as needed
- Provide in consultation with the CRM/Early Alert software staff on-going, systematized professional development training for administration, faculty, and staff on CRM updates and essential functions of the software
- Assess the implementation process and make recommendations to the Title V Task force about changes/measures for successful implementation and sustainability
- Assess the student experience with the CRM/ Early System
- Act as liaison between the CRM/Early Alert software company and the college for all technical support, ensuring customer service standards of excellence
- Collaborate with the Teaching and Learning Department to develop CRM/EA professional development aligned with the universal design of Canvas LMS professional development
- Deliver CRM/ EA professional development to faculty and staff as product software updates arise
- Schedule technical office hours for one to one faculty and staff assistance in troubleshooting and resolving any CRM/ EA software issues
- Attend any CRM/Early software conferences or trainings provided by the vendor in order to bring about institutional updates
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university, in Business, Marketing or Information Technology.
- Minimum one-year experience managing a CRM or student information system and creating automated workflows and communications. Experience with Early Alert software preferred.
- Demonstrated ability working with databases, spreadsheets and reporting data.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Higher Education experience, Community College experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated oral and written Spanish language fluency.
- Experience utilizing web-based technology to coordinate mass emails, text messaging and creating on line forms.
- Experience with Ellucian Colleague.
- Experience implementing new technology and training front end users.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people
- Excellent written communication skills especially in the areas of report writing and business correspondence
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet skills. Knowledge of Ellucian Colleague or other administrative software a plus.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, to sit and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Send a cover letter, resume and three (3) professional references from past supervisors, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job code AA-CRMIT in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
In the spirit of this practice and in compliance with federal, state and local equal opportunity laws, the College gives notice that it has established an affirmative action/equal opportunity program. The College is committed to providing equal opportunity in hiring, promoting, training, retention, discipline and discharge and does not discriminate against any individual based on race, gender, religion, national origin, age, color, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. In addition the College is committed to maintaining/increasing the distribution of minority, female and employees with disabilities.