Web Applications Software Engineer (Django)
Looking for an experienced developer for a 6+ month project. You will work with a team of international experts for this project. This contract includes multiple sub-projects. Must be experienced with Python, Git, Django, Angular, and AWS. Please note we are creating an Internet Application, not a website/blog/etc. We have specifications available for applicants to review upon request.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Experience creating and maintaining Django applications.
- Experience with GIT, GitHub issues, pull-requests and issue tracking required.
- Prior experience with continuous integration is a plus
- Prior experience with AWS is a plus
- UI, UX, interactivity design experience a huge plus
The goal of this project is to deliver a highly technical and difficult topic and translate it into a simple and intuitive product.
To be a best fit for this project you need:
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Write “I am a human” at the top of your proposal
- Attention to details
- Willingness to sign an NDA
- If you are interested in this project, please reply with your prior experience.
About the Company
Pivotal Energy Solutions is a technology company focused on delivering innovative software solutions for the energy efficiency market. Our flagship product, AXIS, is a cloud-hosted software platform designed to enable operational efficiencies and transparency for energy efficiency program administrators, participants, and evaluators.