Do you enjoy creating memorable experiences for guests? Coordinate bookings for groups wanting to visit Yellowstone for family reunions, weddings, conferences, private charters and more. Help them have an occasion to remember!
At this time, we are requiring proof of vaccination status in compliance with Presidential Executive Order 14042, which requires the Company to ensure that every employee who works on or in connection with a federal contract is fully vaccinated or has an approved medical or religious exemption.
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: December 2021-March 1, 2022
Schedule: 40 hours per week- May include weekends, evenings and holidays
Location: Yellowstone National Park in Mammoth Hot Springs
What we’re looking for:
Strong technical skills
Strong customer service skills
Clerical and administrative experience
Professional verbal and written skills
Optimistic and upbeat personality
Experience with OPERA Reservations System or similar
Perks & Benefits
In-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities ($45.74 per two-week pay period)
All meals provided including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period)
- Meals and housing costs are subject to change
No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, entertainment, games, and more).
$350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click here for more perks
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook!
See Yourself Here
- Retrieve, sort, and distribute all correspondence received by Postal mail, and E-Mail.
- Support account representatives with rooming lists entry, group masters, email correspondence, and phone calls.
- Book leisure group arrivals and amenities: family reunions, leisure gatherings, wedding parties, conferences, private charters, meal coupons, dining reservations, activities, and group campsites. Help with individual lodging, meeting room, activity, and campground requests as needed.
- Provide phone support to Leisure Groups/Conference Sales office, talking to operators/guests, offering assistance to guests, and planning itineraries.
- Resolve any leisure group/conference booking irregularities and errors when they arise.
- Maintain electronic filing system to ensure correct reservation and billing records.
- Follow-up with groups to ensure contracts and monies are received in a timely manner. Work with General Accounting Office to follow up on payment issues when needed.
- Contribute to a friendly and optimistic work environment by developing teamwork and cooperation with co-workers.
- Maintain a high commitment to guest service in all Reservations Sales areas.
- Sound organizational ability.
- Effective communication skills.
- Keyboarding proficiency.
- Knowledge of computer reservation systems.
Knowledge of personal computers and related software.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Working knowledge of:
- Yellowstone National Park Lodges reservations policies and procedures.
- Yellowstone facilities and services
- Yellowstone Park itself
- Ability to sit for long periods of time – 90% of workday
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone in a high call volume area – 60% of workday
- Ability to work 40+ hours/week when necessary
- Ability to work in a higher altitude environment – 100% of workday